Festive vegan beer delivered around UK
I think you would be hard-pressed to find an industry struggling as much as independent brewing right now.
What an absolute sack of shit year it has been.
The bars and pubs that breweries rely on for moving most of their stock have been closed or are themselves on the verge of closing forever. Taprooms at breweries, normally a direct line of selling, have been closed on and off all year.
I decided to treat myself to a delivery from my favourite vegan beer producer as an act of solidarity during this unprecedented time… and I’d like to think of few people reading this will do the same thing!
Brass Castle is an independent brewery in Yorkshire.
If you ever attended any of my Vegan Beer Fest events around the UK, you’ll remember Brass Castle as a regular trader. They even ran the jumbo bar at the London outing of the event a few years running.
Every single beer produced and sold by Brass Castle is vegan, including all the gorgeous cans in their 12 Days of Christmas beer advent calendar!
This box is a 12-can selection pack of various Brass Castle faves, hidden behind advent calendar-style doors. All the beers are vegan-friendly and certified gluten-free.
The pack comprises:
- Pilsen Thrills 3.9% Pilsner (440ml can)
- Hoptical Illusion 4.3% Citra/Comet Pale Ale (330ml can)
- Well Wisher 4.5% Citra/Columbus Golden Ale (440ml can)
- Dune Bug 4.7% Lemon & Samphire Gose (440ml can)
- Fruit Lupe 4.8% Mosaic/Blueberry Pale Ale (440ml can)
- Brewtalism 5.2% Grapefruit Wit Beer (440ml can)
- Bad Kitty 5.5% Vanilla Porter (330ml can)
- Christmas Kitty 5.5% Festive-spiced Vanilla Porter (440ml can)
- Sunshine 5.7% West Coast-style IPA ( 440ml can)
- Hygge Figgy 5.7% Fig, Blueberry & Almond Porter (440ml can)
- Burnout 5.8% Beechwood Smoked Porter (440ml can)
- Wallop 7.4% wood-aged Yorkshire-style Stingo (440ml can)
This box is available for pre-order now and will begin to ship out of Brass Castle from November 26, 2020.
This is the perfect gift for yourself or any other beer lover in your life, as well as a great way to support an independent vegan business.
Click here to order the vegan beer advent calendar now.
Follow Brass Castle on Instagram.