Exclusive vegan cheese now in London grocery chain
By now you would have heard all about New Roots.
This Switzerland-made range of vegan cheeses took London by storm when it was previewed at VegfestUK late in 2017 and ever since vegans have been scrambling to get their hands on their products.
The camembert made by New Roots is next level and their other divine cheeses aren’t far behind. It is no wonder people have been hunting all over the capital for this stuff.
Well, the hunt for New Roots just got that little bit easier now that they have signed a deal to be sold in Planet Organic stores around London.
You can get along to the following in store tasting sessions to try some of this cheese glory for yourself and of course buy a few of the flavours:
- Thursday March 8th – 4pm until 7pm – Islington N1 8LR
- Friday March 9th – 4pm until 7pm – Devonshire Square EC2M 4AE
- Saturday March 10th – 11am until 2pm – Torrington Place WC1E 7HJ
- Saturday March 10th – 4pm until 7pm – Westbourne Grove W2 5SH
- Sunday March 11th – 11am until 2pm – Wandsworth SW18 4FT
- Sunday March 11th – 3pm until 6pm – Tottenham Court Road W1 1BJ
- Thursday March 29th – 12pm until 3pm – TottenhamCourt Road W1 1BJ
- Saturday March 31st – 2pm until 5pm – Muswell Hill N10 3HS
There are a lot of opportunities to try this cheese, so get along to at least one of these tastings in March.