Top ten stories of 2018
Unless some breaking news of unexpected hugeness comes along in the next few days, the follow list shows the most-read blog posts on fatgayvegan.com over the past 12 months.
Let’s count down the top ten starting from the 10th most read:
10. My exclusive look inside the new Temple of Seitan location in Camden drew big numbers, landing them just on the top ten list. Click here to see original post.
9. Owners of Loaf BnB in Northumberland were attacked by online trolls. My post showcasing the abuse and lending vocal support to the business drew in thousands of readers. Click here to see the original post.
8. You all can’t get enough of Temple of Seitan, can you?! A few days after the post sitting at number 10 on this list, I shared more exclusive photos from inside the Camden location and this time it came in even higher. Click here to see the original post.
7. It is no surprise that my ‘best things to eat in London’ list came in strong in the year’s end. Vegan are ravenous and insatiable! Click here to see the original post.
6. I had a mini meltdown/rant on Instagram a few months ago about non-vegans running vegan events, products, and services simply for profit. This blog where I elaborated on my rantings was extremely popular. Click here to see the original post.
5. Big news this year that almost broke the vegan Internet involved Heinz baked beans. The original flavour are vegan but we were all told by the company that the sugar free version are not?! Click here to see the original post.
4. It’s not uncommon for an old post to hit the top ten in subsequent years, but I was surprised to see this post about vegan mince at Tesco come in at such a high placing when it was originally published in 2014! Click here to see the original post.
3. Another oldie that just won’t quit is the post from 2016 all about why toilet paper is sometimes not vegan. It stirred things up back then and is still keeping them coming back in big numbers. Click here to see the original post.
2. Once again an old post has garnered HUGE numbers. My post from 2017 about LoveSeitan launching a new seitan company in the UK is bizarrely popular. Click here to see the original post.
1 . By far the most read story on this blog during 2018 was this April piece I wrote about why, after decades of being a super fan, I could no longer support pop singer Morrissey. This piece went viral with tens of thousands of viewers from all over the planet. Click here to see the original post.
Thank you for joining me for another year of product talk, community activism, and delicious food photos.
As long as you keep coming back, I’ll be here waiting.
Please follow me on Instagram.