Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- There is a big difference between transphobic jokes and jokes about transphobes. I’m 100% here for jokes about transphobes.
- I’m back in my hometown of Brisbane, Australia on vacation and just saw this fuckwit at an anti-trans rally in the… https://t.co/QsPjxdnVUK
- My feed is full of transphobes and other bigoted voices I have NEVER interacted with. I know it sounds paranoid but… https://t.co/qPaalVHCx7
- Vegan pizza party with FGV May 5, 2022
- Win some food with FGV May 3, 2022
- Wanna invest in vegan pizza? April 21, 2022
- Help a vegan business rebuild March 1, 2022
- Special vegan Valentine’s dinner in London February 9, 2022
- Order vegan cheesecakes February 3, 2022
- Vegan company moves to plastic free January 20, 2022
- Dining at Stem & Glory January 16, 2022
- Veganuary at Danish bakery January 13, 2022
- Vegan carbonara for the win January 11, 2022
Anything catch my eye, its ALL caught my eye. Wow awesome vegan catch there you lucky thing! How long will it last though!! Enjoy.
Cookies look good but where are your Kale Crisps??
How’s the Kite Hill? Does it live up to the promise?
I didn’t like that one. I’ve had another type by them which was good but this one tasted a bit watery and soggy. Josh loved it though.
What was the other one you had that you liked? I’m heading to san francisco & sand diego in a couple of weeks and will be stocking up on groceries while I’m there!
Any hot tips for food in either of those cities?
Not sure of the name but the Kite Hill cheeses styled like cream cheese are much nicer. San Francisco has so much food. Millennium is an amazing restaurant that is closing soon so you should check that out. Search San Diego on my blog for my top tips. There are so many tasty treats to get your hands on!