Incredible 5-course event
Join Itis for an evening of vegan food and Caribbean party vibes on Friday March 23, 2018 in SE15.
The food experts will be serving a gourmet 5-course meal, created by their own executive chef. The Caribbean-inspired menu will include the region’s flavours combined with their chef’s own personal twist. They’ll have island music and drinks going all night.
- Trini-Style Corn Soup: A traditional street food made with split peas, pieces of corn, coconut milk and fresh herbs and spices
- Pholourie: Fried, spiced dough balls served with a tamarind sauce
- Salad: Mixed leaves, rocket, beetroot, cherry tomatoes and carrots served with a fruity vinaigrette
- Jerk Shrimp Pasta: Linguini tossed in our homemade mild jerk-cream sauce, with red and green peppers, corn, onions and mushroom topped with vegan jumbo shrimp
- Dessert: Oreo base cheesecake with fruit coulis
A glass of Caribbean Rum Punch and a non-alcoholic glass of homemade sorrel juice will be served. They will also have a bar serving Caribbean cocktails and drinks for you to purchase additional drinks from on the night if you wish
Itis always make a huge impression when they trade at Hackney Downs Vegan Market so I feel confident in saying you don’t want to miss this 5-course extravaganza taking place in southeast London.
Click here NOW to buy tickets.