Street food at London Vegan Beer Fest
With less than three weeks until the 6th annual London Vegan Beer Fest, we are locking in traders and that includes some of the best vegan street food in the city.
Not only will you be able to guzzle thirst-quenching beers from all over the UK, you’ll be able to fill your belly with cuisine from these amazing traders:
- Club Mexicana – superstar Mexican food stall serving burritos, nachos and more
- Battered – this famous vegan fish and chip truck is PERFECT for the beer fest
- Arancini Brothers – crunchy risotto balls and burgers from this vegan restaurant chain
- Young Vegans – what would a beer event be without pie and mash?
- World O’ Burger – fast food style burgers and sides to rival any takeaway joint
- Vegan Delice – decadent cakes and tray bakes to represent sugar lover on the day
- Dough Society – world-famous vegan donut shop with all your glazed needs
- Black Milq Ice Cream – gourmet vegan ice cream with glorious toppings
In addition to the above, you will be able to experience the following:
- Temple of Seitan – in their on site vegan café TEMPLE GOODS, these true food heroes will be running an exclusive indoor beer and food hall ONLY for London Vegan Beer Fest ticket holders. This is going to be INCREDIBLE with mammoth menu specials you do not want to miss
- Follow Your Heart – our fabulous event sponsors will be on hand cooking up samples in order to showcase their products
- Brass Castle – the legendary Yorkshire brewery will be hosting heir GIANT indoor beer hall
- Charioke (charity + karaoke) – our famous karaoke performance room is back for laughs and high drama (we will be collecting coins and notes for Mexico City water charity Isla Urbana)
- Face painting – Moon Castle will be available to decorate your face (what could possibly go wrong with drunk adults and face painting)
- Outdoor beer market with breweries from all over the UK, pouring their own brews so you can meet the makers!
Early bird advance tickets are just £5 plus tiny booking fee. Click here to buy them now.
Our official London Vegan Beer Fest t-shirts are only available online this year. You cannot buy them at the event. Click here to order in advance so you can wear it on the day!
You can RSVP and invite friends over on the London Vegan Beer Fest Facebook event page.
[…] It’s almost TOO MUCH. You can see the food trader line up online here. […]