Brewery line up for London Vegan Beer Fest
London Vegan Beer Fest is less than three weeks ago so it is the perfect time to tell you about the AMAZING brewery line up we have for the event on Saturday July 14, 2018.
We have the following:
- Brass Castle Brewery – running their massive indoor beer hall
- Bumble Bee Cider – producers who are obsessive about protecting bees
- Signature Brew – a love affair between beer and music
- Three Hills Brewing – experimental brews for beer lovers
- Moor Beer Co – a taste of Bristol!
- Bad Seed Brewery – one of Yorkshire’s finest and one of our faves
- Half Chop Brew Co. – we are excited to have Stourbridge represented
- Clarkshaws – famous for trading at our weekly market
- Twisted Barrel Ale – making the special trip down from Coventry
- Moncada Brewery – west London and one of our regulars each year
On top of all of this, Temple of Seitan will be running an indoor beer and food hall.
It’s almost TOO MUCH. You can see the food trader line up online here.
I will be publishing the full beer list as we get closer to the date.
Click here now to buy your cheap early bird tickets for just £5 plus small booking fee. If we have any left on the day, they will be £9.
You can also buy the official London Vegan Beer Fest t-shirt online now. These will not be sold at the event. They are a web exclusive.
RSVP and invite friends over on the Facebook event page.