New vegan food stand for London
New vegan food stand alert, London!
Tell Siri or Alexa to set a reminder for June 10, 2017 because you have a date with Wake ‘N Bake, a brand new vegan street food experience set to trade at The Boiler House on Brick Lane every weekend.
What sets this food stand apart from what we currently have on offer in the UK capital is the fact they are all about fully-loaded baked potatoes and homemade sausages turned into gourmet hot dogs.
Check out the menu that will be served Saturdays between 11am and 6pm, as well as Sundays between 10am and 5pm:
Baked potatoes with homemade vegan fillings
- The Fully Monty – vegan butter, vegan cheese, baked beans, homemade WNB ‘sausage’, grilled onions, crispy ‘bacon’ bites
- Taste of Istanbul – vegan butter, vegan cheese, olives, sweetcorn, gherkin, homemade WNB ‘sausage’, ketchup, vegan mayo
- Grandma’s Meatballs – vegan butter, vegan cheese, olives, homemade WNB ‘meatballs’, marinara sauce, homemade ‘parmesan’
- Something Phishy – vegan butter, vegan cheese, homemade WNB ‘tuna’ with sweetcorn and vegan mayo
(Customers can choose to make their own combination by choosing one protein and unlimited fillings)
Vegan hot dogs
- Standard Dog – homemade WNB ‘sausage’, grilled onions, ketchup, mustard
- Snoop Dog – homemade WNB ‘sausage’, grilled onions, olives, gherkin, pickled cabbage, sriracha hot sauce, vegan mayo
You’ve drooled over the Wake ‘N Bake menu so it’s time to look at some photos.
If you love vegan comfort food, follow Wake ‘N Bake on Instagram and Facebook.
And you need to pay them a visit when they open in a few weeks on Brick Lane.