Nut cheese masterclass
Love nut cheese but not sure what in the world you would need to do in order to make it?
This class is for you, London!
My friends at Made in Hackney have organised a superb sounding vegan cheese masterclass in partnership with raw chef and nutritional therapist, Bruna Oliveira.
Bruna says of the event:
After falling in love with the amazing nutritional benefits of raw wholesome food, I discovered the world of fermented nuts and seeds. Let’s revisit cheeses and their wonderful flavours. I will share with you my passion for nutrition and the culinary art of vegan raw cheese!
The class will include:
• Learning the benefits of fermenting nuts and seeds
• Learning the basics of making nut cheeses
• How to flavour and make soft and hard cheeses such as parmesan, cheddar, feta and blue cheese.
• Learning to make crème fraiche and coconut yogurt
• Leaning to create beautiful cheese platter, raw bread & desserts
• Handouts to take home
The cost of the masterclass is £65 (£52 concessions) and includes a delicious organic lunch.
Before you moan about the price, please know the fee is used to fund Made in Hackney‘s programme of free courses for vulnerable and low-income community groups.
I love everything about this. Vegan cheese. Education. Community support.
Click here to book your ticket for the Saturday February 20, 2016 event.