3 course dinner and a book
Of course there are a bunch of events scheduled to celebrate the release of my first-ever book once it is published in January, but you can help me celebrate early at a fabulous 3-course food event in Brixton on December 12.
I’ve teamed up with the gorgeous Cafe Van Gogh for a special pre-launch party. Diners will be treated to a scrumptious 3-course meal and will go home with an early release copy of Fat Gay Vegan: Eat, Drink and Live Like You Give a Sh!t.
Tickets are selling swiftly for £30 each, so click here to book your spot.
But what of the menu?
You get a choice of starter, main and dessert from the following menu:
- Black bean and coffee soup
- Rosemary polenta with mushroom ragu
- Open burrito with dark chocolate and jackfruit mole, served with caramelised pineapple, cerviche slaw, roasted garlic rice, tortilla chips
- Sticky BBQ IPA seitan ribs, on mash with roasted kale and squash
- Nut roast Wellington, with kale pesto, butternut squash hummus, pan fried veggies, mash, braised red cabbage and mushroom gravy
- Sticky toffee pudding, hot toffee sauce and Hemp and Williams ice cream
- Autumn fruit crumble, with Hemp and Williams ice cream
- Warm Oreo sundae with Hemp and Williams ice cream
Book your spot now!