Work with marshmallows
One of the most-loved vegan sweet treats companies in the UK is hiring.
How would you like to work making vegan marshmallows?
Check this out.
Ananda’s is a brand most UK vegans are familiar with thanks to their glorious marshmallow treats and vegan wagon wheels.
Now they need a staff member at their HQ near Sheffield.
Here are the details:
- We are looking for a hard working, dedicated individual to join our small family business.
- We are a vegan confectionery producer. Our products are mainly produced by hand.
- Applicants must be experienced in Food Production (we’re not talking large scale machine operation), work well with their hands, have a good eye for detail, and excellent organisational skills.
- Occasional early morning starts, late finishes and weekend work!
- Looking for a career? We want you to grow with us and step up to become team leader.
- Average weekly hours 42.5
- Initial Pay – £8 – £10 per hour depending on experience. Progression to salary.
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Yay for vegan jobs and yay for vegan marshmallows!