Vegan menu one day only
If you need another convincing reason to come along to London Vegan Beer Fest this Saturday (July 15, 2017), the fact that we have a gorgeous restaurant on site serving ONLY those attending the event should do the trick. No outsiders!
Autumn Yard is the permanent on site restaurant for Hackney Downs Studios and they have agreed to turn 100% vegan for the day of the beer fest as they become one of our three exclusive spaces for the day.
And it’s not just food they will be offering up. They will be hosting an exclusive beer tap takeover by locals 40FT Brewery, a vegan wine bar, and of course their regular café serving coffee and tea. All vegan and all just for London Vegan Beer Fest attendees!
Let’s break down the info a little into smaller chunks as we explore what is happening inside Autumn Yard this Saturday.
The food menu
- Chilli Burger, with Slaw & Sweet Potato fries and a beer of your choice 13.95
- Cheese Burger, with Slaw & Sweet Potato fries and a beer of your choice 13.95
- Chargrill Butternut Squash, Promegrante, Turmeric & beetroot Hummus. 8.95
- Baked flat bread bowl with a Tomato, Black Lentil Tabbouleh. 7.95
- Mixed Colour Quinoa Grain Bowl, with Tender Stem Broccoli, Sweet Potato, Tahini & Soy Dressing 6.95
- Brownie & Ice Cream 4.95
- Chocolate Pot 2.95
The Wine Bar
- Il Meridione Grillo, IGT Terre Siciliane Italy 2016
- False Bay Wild Yeast Chenin Blanc, Coastal Region South Africa 2016
- Les Mains Noires, Côtes du Roussillon Villages, Vallée de l’Agly France 2015
- Etnico Sauvignon Blanc [organic] Chile 2016
- K-Naia Verdejo Spain 2015
- Sepp Grüner Veltliner [organic] Austria 2016
- Ca’ di Ponti Nero d’Avola, IGT Terre Siciliane Italy 2015
- Pedrera Monastrell Spain 2015
- Conviviale Primitivo, IGT Salento Italy 2015
- Adobe Reserva Malbec, Rapel Valley (organic) Chile 2016
- Savoir-Faire d’Autrefois Mourvèdre, Pays d’Oc France 2013
- Amauta Absoluto Tannat Argentina 2016
- Ancora Rosato, Monferrato Chiaretto Italy 2016
- Circumstance Cape Coral Mourvèdre Rosé (biodynamic) South Africa 2016
- Durello Spumante Brut ‘Palladiano’ Italy
- Le Dolci Colline Prosecco Spumante Brut Italy
- Emiliana Organic Sparkling Wine Chile
The Beer Tap Takeover
- Larger 4.8% ABV: A hoppy version of the German style Kölsch, but unfiltered. Similar to a lager but larger in flavour. Brewed with a new hop from the States called Lemon Drop.
- Päle 4.1% ABV: A hoppy American style Pale Ale with the flavour of Summer with a mix of UK and US hops.
- Street Weiss 5.2% ABV: A hefeweizen with banana and melon notes.
- Disco Pils 4.8% ABV: Crisp Pale Ale inspired by a German Pils. Brewed with Hüll Melon only, to give it a fruity hoppy aroma.
Wow! All of this goodness is available exclusively for London Vegan Beer Fest so do not show up at Autumn Yard without a ticket this Saturday.
In addition to this glorious sit down restaurant space with wine, beer and cocktails, we also have a giant indoor beer hall powered by Brass Castle Brewery and an outdoor market featuring seven breweries from around the country (including cider!) and multiple vegan street food vendors. You can see the full list of breweries and food vendors here.
You can take time out from all this drinking and eating in our exclusive karaoke parlour.
Access all of this for just £5 plus tiny booking fee if you buy your ticket in advance online.
If we don’t sell out in advance, tickets are £9 on the door.
You can RSVP to the London Vegan Beer Fest Facebook event page.
Extra special note: on the day after London Vegan Beer Fest, anyone still wearing their event wristband can enjoy 15% off their food bill at Autumn Yard. Perfect recovery value! Don’t take off your wristband and save on hangover lunch.
Visit Autumn Yard online.