Vegan breakfast in Preston
I don’t know about you, but I hate finding myself stranded in the northern city of Preston without any vegan breakfast options.
This, however, is not a concern any longer thanks to one vegan-friendly cafe.
Korova Arts Café & Bar is not a vegan establishment, but they certainly don’t let the plant eaters go without come breakfast time.
If you get along to their location at 15-16 St. Wilfrid Street (just a short walk from the train station) on Monday through to Saturday between 8 and 11am, you can expect to choose from the following vegan options:
- Half English – bacon, sausage, beans, tomatoes, cheese on toast and a tea or coffee £4.95
- Avocado with mixed beans on toast £2.50
- Pancakes with banana, strawberries and chocolate chips £3.50
- A range of cereal £2
- Toast with jam/marmalade/peanut butter/marmite £2
- Smoothies/milkshakes £2.50
- Quinoa porridge with agave and flaked almonds
Sounds (and looks) good to me.
Has anyone been along to try the vegan breakfast menu? Let us know how it is.