Guide to Paris
Paris is famous for a lot of things. The Eiffel Tower. Louvre. Notre-Dame. Arc de Triomphe. I could go on and on and on. The city is packed solid with world-famous landmarks and attractions.
Paris has been referred to as the most visited city on the planet and it is believed the area welcomes in excess of 30 million visitors each year. It is a destination that has been celebrated in countless films, books and songs.
This explosion in plant-based eating has been painstakingly documented in the brand new Vegetarian Paris – The complete insider’s guide to the best veggie food in Paris.
Compiled and written by Aurelia d’Andrea, this compact book is the perfect guide for vegan travellers. It contains maps, shopping information, event listings, colour coded vegan listings of almost 20 establishments, dozens of vegetarian and vegan-friendly restaurants and cafes, transport information, accommodation tips and even a handy basic language and phrase guide.
The book is small enough to be taken out for a day of sightseeing and packed with enough useful information to make you glad you did.
You can buy your own copy of Vegetarian Paris online here or read on for a chance to win a copy.
FGV gives you a chance to win a copy of Vegetarian Paris.
Here is what you need to do to be in with a shot of winning the book.
Go to this Facebook update about this competition and finish this sentence in the comments:
The thing I love most about Paris is __________________.
Get over to Facebook and enter now!
Terms and conditions
1. Eligibility. This competition is open to residents of planet Earth who like the Fat Gay Vegan Facebook page, except family, friends and enemies of FGV.
2. How to Enter. Entry is made by posting a comment on the Facebook status indicated above. You may enter more than once.
3. Disclaimer. Fat Gay Vegan will not be responsible for any late/lost entries or errors on Facebook.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries must be posted before midnight Saturday November 15th, 2014 London, UK time.
5. Winner Selection. The winner will be selected by Fat Gay Vegan based on what he chuckles at the loudest and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Claiming Your Prize. Delivery will be direct from Fat Gay Vegan. Winner will need to supply name and delivery address.