Be a Twitter hitter
I have been invited to contribute to a discussion at the Specialty and Fine Food Fair taking place at London Olympia on September 7-9, 2014.
Here are the quick facts you need:
The talk will be headed up by Sally-Jayne Wright, a leading food writer and publicist. During her presentation on September 8, Sally will cover:
- why a Twitter campaign isn’t so different from traditional advertising
- the advantages of Twitter over a blog
- how to use hashtags
- how to schedule your tweets
- how to use your Twitter time more effectively
- the power of pictures …and more
I will be joining Sally on stage and adding a little bit of insight of my own. It is going to be a relaxed and informative event and I can’t wait to hear some of the questions asked by attendees.
Find out more about the talk here
Ah that’s really cool! I’m going on the 6th though =/