FGV talks with Café Van Gogh
I recently (as in today!) had a chat with Steve Clarke, founder of Brixton vegan restaurant Café Van Gogh.
We chatted about how excited he is about coming out of lockdown, new head chef Bonita, what makes the café so special to the local community, and what’s on the new menu.
It is a fun and informative chat about one of the best places to eat vegan food in London.
Click here to listen or use the player below.
Fat Gay Vegan Weekly Roundup – the ‘I moved to Soho’ edition! – Fat Gay Vegan
- Fat Gay Vegan Weekly Roundup – the ‘I moved to Soho’ edition!
- Get all the latest news from FGV in the 26 June 2021 episode of the Mini News Roundup
- June 16, 2021 FGV mini news roundup. All the vegan news you need and don’t need from Fat Gay Vegan
- Fat Gay Vegan mini news roundup 10 June 2021 – direct from London
- Fat Gay Vegan talks with… Steve of Café Van Gogh