FGV talks with Café Van Gogh
I recently (as in today!) had a chat with Steve Clarke, founder of Brixton vegan restaurant Café Van Gogh.
We chatted about how excited he is about coming out of lockdown, new head chef Bonita, what makes the café so special to the local community, and what’s on the new menu.
It is a fun and informative chat about one of the best places to eat vegan food in London.
Click here to listen or use the player below.
Fat Gay Vegan mini news roundup is the place to hear my voice say “food rules” – Fat Gay Vegan
- Fat Gay Vegan mini news roundup is the place to hear my voice say “food rules”
- September 14, 2021 mini news roundup by Fat Gay Vegan
- Fat Gay Vegan weekly news roundup! August 31, 2021. News, reviews, and info from the world of FGV.
- Fat Gay Vegan Weekly Roundup – the ‘I moved to Soho’ edition!
- Get all the latest news from FGV in the 26 June 2021 episode of the Mini News Roundup