FGV talks with Café Van Gogh
I recently (as in today!) had a chat with Steve Clarke, founder of Brixton vegan restaurant Café Van Gogh.
We chatted about how excited he is about coming out of lockdown, new head chef Bonita, what makes the café so special to the local community, and what’s on the new menu.
It is a fun and informative chat about one of the best places to eat vegan food in London.
Click here to listen or use the player below.
FGV mini news round up December 28, 2022 – final of the year – Fat Gay Vegan
- FGV mini news round up December 28, 2022 – final of the year
- FGV’s Mini News Roundup December 7, 2022
- FGV’s mini news roundup – news, views, and reviews from the plant-based world and beyond
- Fat Gay Vegan mini news roundup March 17, 2022
- FGV mini news roundup December 23, 2021 – vegan news and reviews