Vegan tapas at Beer Engine Sheffield
A few days ago I was invited to try the vegan food options at The Beer Engine in Sheffield, South Yorkshire which has just reopened.
The food menu is tapas style and all super tasty. Yes, I ate everything I’ve listed below:
- caramelised onion hummus with olives and pita
- padron peppers with sea salt
- agedashi tofu
- tomato bruschetta
- miso and maple cauliflower wings
- patatas bravas with vegan aioli
- loaded nachos
- fried plantain with pineapple salsa
Click on the image to see all the food via my Instagram account.
They have renovated the beer garden of the pub with plants, lights, and umbrellas so rug up and get down there between Wednesday and Sunday. Come summer, this place is going to be packed solid every single day.
You can see the Beer Engine food menu online here.
You can follow The Beer Engine on Instagram.