Amazing Indian and African cooking masterclass
“In this class I will teach you some delicious and healthy East African dishes with a North Indian twist, taking the best from both culinary worlds.”
That is what my buddy Nishma Shah from Shambhu’s, award-winning vegan catering and education, has to say about her upcoming cooking masterclass at Made In Hackney on Sunday September 29, 2019.
The class will include:
- How to create tasty plant based Indian and East African curries and accompaniments such as ‘Pumpkin Roti’
- Learn to make healthier versions of starters such as ‘Crispy Bhajia’ and ‘Spinach & Banana Fritters’, plus a stunning selection of chutneys
- Learn to use protein-rich millet create delicious dishes such as traditional ‘Githeri’
- How to use spices effectively and create spice blends
- Create a sumptuous Indo-African fusion dessert such as ‘Baked Chocolate Molten Mandazi’, served with an authentic hot spiced drink
- A delicious plant based organic lunch and recipe pack
- 10% discount in neighbouring wholefood shop Food for All
Fee: £84 (£66 Concession for students, pensioners, unemployed, and low waged)) inclusive of VAT, includes a delicious organic plant based lunch.
This fee is used to fund the Made in Hackney programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups. By attending a Made In Hackney masterclass you get a great day of learning AND you’re providing the charity with essential funds to continue their work with vulnerable community groups.
Click here to book now and follow Shambhu’s on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can also follow Made in Hackney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.