I’ll be at Vegan Life Show
If you can’t get enough of my self-involved online ramblings, how about watching me in person?
I am delighted to have been asked to talk at the first ever Vegan Life Live show taking place at Alexandra Palace in London on January 7 and 8, 2017 (my talk is on Sunday 8).
Click on the image above to visit the Vegan Life Live website.
My talk will be a journey through my life as a vegan blogger made up of a few anecdotes and sassy asides.
Topics I’m likely to cover include:
- when and why I started living vegan
- how I became FGV
- why I stopped saying ‘cruelty free’
- keeping progressive politics at the heart of my veganism
- Dear FGV, Vegan River Cruises and Vegan Beer Fest UK – how I survive as a vegan blogger
- the reasons why I blog and why you should too (including some how to tips)
Of course there will be plenty of time to ask questions and I’d love to hear from anyone who already has a ticket if they want to hear me discuss anything in particular.
The show itself looks fantastic with all sorts of food stands, information sessions, cooking demos and more. Even my favourite vegan brewery, Brass Castle, are going to be running a beer bar. I think it is going to be a big crowd having a lot of fun!
Hope to see a lot of readers there. Get show details here.