Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- There is a big difference between transphobic jokes and jokes about transphobes. I’m 100% here for jokes about transphobes.
- I’m back in my hometown of Brisbane, Australia on vacation and just saw this fuckwit at an anti-trans rally in the… https://t.co/QsPjxdnVUK
- My feed is full of transphobes and other bigoted voices I have NEVER interacted with. I know it sounds paranoid but… https://t.co/qPaalVHCx7
- Vegan pizza party with FGV May 5, 2022
- Win some food with FGV May 3, 2022
- Wanna invest in vegan pizza? April 21, 2022
- Help a vegan business rebuild March 1, 2022
- Special vegan Valentine’s dinner in London February 9, 2022
- Order vegan cheesecakes February 3, 2022
- Vegan company moves to plastic free January 20, 2022
- Dining at Stem & Glory January 16, 2022
- Veganuary at Danish bakery January 13, 2022
- Vegan carbonara for the win January 11, 2022
Love BFree breads, another good one is Livlife (vegan, but not gluten free), really low carb, good for those of us who like to keep an eye on carbs (diet controlled ex type 2 diabetic). Big fan of those Indian ready meals, a local international supermarket sells them, as well as the cheapest pulses, nuts, dried fruits and fresh veg you’ll ever find (even raw tumeric)
The Almond Breeze is in a carton! In some countries only dairy can be referred to as milk, hence ‘alternative’. Explains it a little: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soy_milk
I eat a lot of the Merchant Gourmet stuff; there are so many different kinds in my local Tescos. Delish.
Never thought I’d see the day – after eschewing animal products in 1982 – that there’d be so much (palatable!) vegan food on general sale.
Great site, BTW.