I am heading up North this weekend for a bit of fun and sun at the Northern Vegan Festival being held in Blackpool. As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I will be hosting a speed meeting event designed to let compassionate people meet compassionate people in a fun atmosphere. Also…. PRIZES!
The session will run from 5pm and is not only a unique way to touch base with other vegans, it is also a chance to win some fabulous cruelty-free prizes.
Check out this incredible list of prize sponsors. If you want to be in with a chance to take one of these lovely items home, come along and meet compassionate people rapidly this Saturday (September 13, 2014).
Now, the prizes:
- One fortunate person will walk away with six delicious vegan desserts by Pudology. Visit Pudology online, like them Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- There is a voucher for one pair of shoes generously donated by cruelty-free footwear provider Wills Vegan Shoes. If you are quick, you will be able to redeem the pair at the show as Will Green will be showcasing a selection of his range. Visit Wills online, like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Heavenly Organics are coming to the party in a BIG way by supplying Detoxifying Face & Body Mask, Orange & Grapefruit Facial Scrub, Lavender Solid Hand Lotion, Lavender & Tea Tree Foot Balm, Orange Rose Geranium & Patchouli Body Oil. The winner of that prize will be truly delighted. Visit Heavenly Organics online, like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- The wonderful boxed treat people The Vegan Tuck Box have kindly donated a taster bag for one lucky winner to take home. How exciting to see what is inside! Visit Vegan Tuck Box online, like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- The Green Hound Bakery have donated a selection of handmade vegan dog treats in various flavours: marmite, sweet potato and carrot, ginger and peanut butter as well as a Marmite doggy cupcake! Visit the Green Hound Bakery online, follow them on Facebook and like them on Twitter.
- Little Blue Hen Soap are giving one happy person the chance to spend £10 at their stall during the Northern Vegan Festival. The winner will get to choose from gorgeous products up to that value. Visit Little Blue Hen Soap online, like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Another fabulous prize has been donated by the kind folk of The Soap Deli. The winner will be able to pamper themselves that very night with something special. Visit The Soap Deli online and follow them on Twitter.
- I Choose What I Use are pulling out all the stops to donate a gorgeous set of evolve Perfect Partners Pure Handcare Duo that will send one vegan home smiling from ear to ear. Visit I Choose What I Use online, like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
Do a wonderful thing and spend some time following these vegan and vegan-friendly companies online. By supporting them you are helping veganism spread.
All of the above companies will be at the Northern Vegan Festival this weekend so if you are about, pop along to their stall and check them out. Visit the show website here, follow them on Twitter and please say hello if you see me on the day.