FGV talks with Café Van Gogh
I recently (as in today!) had a chat with Steve Clarke, founder of Brixton vegan restaurant Café Van Gogh.
We chatted about how excited he is about coming out of lockdown, new head chef Bonita, what makes the café so special to the local community, and what’s on the new menu.
It is a fun and informative chat about one of the best places to eat vegan food in London.
Click here to listen or use the player below.
FGV’s mini news roundup October 20, 2021 – Fat Gay Vegan
- FGV’s mini news roundup October 20, 2021
- Fat Gay Vegan mini news roundup October 14, 2021
- FGV’s Weekly Mini News Roundup – October 6, 2021
- Fat Gay Vegan loves Truffle Pig in Sheffield and wants you to know about that and other facts!
- Fat Gay Vegan mini news roundup is the place to hear my voice say “food rules”