New vegan meat brand in UK
Now, this is some great news.
Iconic London supermarket GreenBay (if you don’t know) is a 100% vegan grocery store based in Fulham, but they also send products out UK-wide via their online shop.
GreenBay is one of the finest places in the country to go for plant-based groceries, whether you are shooping online or in person.
And as if being the leading vegan supermarket of the region wasn’t enough for them, GreenBay have gone ahead and developed their own vegan meat range.
After partnering with a producer and undertaking lots of testing and tasting sessions, GreenBay is rolling out their new vegan meat products right now…. and you can try them for free!
The range so far includes:
- Braised Sausages
- Salami Style Slices
- Quinoa & Tofu Sausages
As a special offer for the launch period, GreenBay is giving away this new range to online shoppers for free. Here are the details:
- How to get the full range of products worth £11.09 for FREE?
- Add to the cart all products you want, you can either select just one or all of them
- Sharing is caring – make sure the quantities per item is just 1 so that everyone can enjoy the products
- Check Out as usual – No codes needed (These products are chilled so the only options available at check out are Next Day Delivery DPD and Royal Mail 24)
- GreenBay pack and ship your order
- Receive & Enjoy 🙂
*This promotion is a limited time only until stock lasts – minimum order value excluding shipping and taxes is £10
Get behind this independent vegan business AND try some delicious new products.
Click here to order now and follow GreenBay on Instagram.
Just for a little bit of fun, click here to see the live Facebook video I did from inside GreenBay just before they opened back in 2016. Take a look if you wanna see FGV and GreenBay from five years ago!