Buy vegan soaps and support non-binary folk
A few months ago, I blogged about a fabulous soap initiative being used to raise funds for crucial charities and social support groups.
Well, it’s time for an update.
The wonderful Bars of Hope is back with another fundraising drive this month, this time raising money for G(end)er Swap through the sale of their vegan-friendly bars of soap.
G(end)er Swap is a UK based LGBTIQ+ clothing outreach initiative and community interest company that supports gender non-conforming individuals to access clothes and community. They are a charitable organisation that creates safe(r) spaces for the queer community to access clothes through community pop-ups, bespoke workshops and exhibitions. G(end)er Swap mainly operates in England and Wales.
Bars of Hope is donating 50% of money raised from the sales of their gorgeous vegan-friendly soaps in October to G(end)er Swap.
I’ve been using their soaps for the past three months or so and they are not only great quality but they smell amazing, too. They are lovingly handcrafted and carefully packed for shipping around the country.
When shopping via their Etsy store, you can choose from:
- Translucent Lavender Soap with Fresh Lavender buds & Vitamin E Oil
- PRIDE Edition – Cinnamon & Aloe Vera Rainbow Soap
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Jojoba Oil & Fresh Orange Zest
- Dreamy Soap – Sandalwood Essential Oil, Jojoba Oil & Assorted flower buds
- Sweet Orange & English Rose Essential Oils, Shea Butter and Oatmeal Soap with Jojoba Oil
- Tea Tree and Rosemary Essential Oils Handmade Shea Butter, Oatmeal Soap + Aloe Vera
Buy these fabulous soaps AND help raise crucial funds for this organisation. So much goodwill and winning and good vibes.
Click here to shop for soaps and have them shipped to your home or office.
If you would like to learn more about G(end)er Swap or think you could benefit from their events and support, please visit their website.