New vegan pop up in East London
Tendril is a brand new vegan pop up restaurant starting its residency at The Hive in Bethnal Green from January 10, 2020.
Tendril is the brainchild of Chef Rishim Sachdeva and there more plans to spread his tasty food far and wide around the capital in 2020. Tendril is just the first stop.
So what exactly will Chef Rishim be serving at Tendril in Bethnal Green?
A sample menu highlights the following:
- Zucchini Pancakes with creamy turmeric puree and chives
- Homemade crispy potato terrine, smoked ketchup, Butter beans, scallions and roasted mushrooms
- Purple sweet potato fritters with pea puree and burnt cabbage salsa
- Crispy Salt and Pepper Mushrooms with sweet chilli dipping sauce and shaved almonds
- Roasted brussel sprouts with chilli oil, hazelnuts and black garlic
- Cauliflower and leek XO with cacao nibs and hazelnut
You can follow Tendril on Instagram and see the exact the location of The Hive online thanks to Google Maps.
Hi Sean. Tendril isn’t completely vegan as you mention. Their Instagram page indicates that some dishes aren’t vegan. Atb, Brent