Brazilian vegan pop up for London
Read this menu and then click to buy your tickets IMMEDIATELY because this is gonna sell out quickly.
Essential Vegan is the much-beloved Brazilian vegan café located in Shoreditch, London. It is one of the best places in Europe for vegan eating and now you can attend an exclusive pop up dining event featuring an eight-dish tasting menu that is exceptional.
Check this out:
- Pinto beans soup (caldinho de feijao) with farofa and cheese crackers – Rich and hearty, this slow-cooked beans soup is served with a seasoned and toasted cassava flour and cheese cracker
- Tapioca dice with green apple chilli sauce – Golden, crispy-skinned cubes packed with melted lupin cheese combined with the sweet and sour flavours of their sweet chilli sauce
- Warm cassava salad – Boiled and seasoned cassava sticks (mandioca) served with a fresh vinaigrette
- Grilled okra – Crunchy, creamy okra served with their coriander chilli sauce
- Acarajé – A fritter light in texture and bold in flavour: Stuffed with caruru (okra paste), vatapa (peanut, cashew and coconut milk paste) and fresh tomatoes
- Ginger mango sorbet – Highly refreshing and creamy sorbet
- Brazilian doughnut with guava paste – They call it bolinho de chuva, a deep-fried dumpling, sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar served with a creamy guava paste
- Green apple tea with Sequilho – End this journey with a highly digestive and fragrant tea served with their famous coconut biscuits
The café doesn’t sell alcohol but you are more than welcome to take your own booze, make yourself at home and enjoy their supper club with your favourite tipple.
The tasting menu night is taking place on August 28, 2019 between 7:00pm and 8:30pm. Cost per ticket is £35.