Vegan pop up event in Mexico City
Here’s one for my Mexico City friends.
Gorgeous new vegan bakery Veganería Le Muf is hosting another spectacular pop up dining event and you need to book tickets now!
This is set to be an afternoon starring a delicious menu of 100% vegan food served in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.
Your ticket costs 500 pesos and includes:
- Two main courses.
- A dessert
- Flavoured water of the day or beer plus a mezcalito (a mezcal digestif)
This special event is taking place on Saturday June 29 between 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. The secret location in Colonia Escandón will be announced when you confirm your booking.
Would you like to read about the menu?
- Mediterranean salad of vegan mozzarella, arugula, olive and basil and Provençal herbs
- “Lobster” with Mediterranean sauce featuring wild olives, basil, sundried tomato and palm heart “squid”
- Taco Baja California: fried oyster mushrooms Baja California style in black corn tortilla, purple cabbage, homemade veganesa and salsa
- Almond ricotta cheesecake with passion fruit coulis and meringue crumble
All food is made with seasonal, local and organic ingredients. The space in which it will take place is part of the experience as each smell, colour, and sound are specially designed for that day. It is a place to share time with people from the vegan community who have a special interest in food.