Vegan fish masterclass in London
Going plant based doesn’t mean you need to miss out on fishy tastes and textures. I’ll show you how to make a decadent smoked carrot lox (hold the salmon), divine seaweed marinades, dinner party standard mushroom scallops, and a battered ‘fish’ alternative to curb any chip shop cravings.Oliver Bragg, professional chef (formerly at Whole Foods) and teacher at the College of Naturopathic Medicine
Get ready for an incredible vegan fish masterclass, London. Tickets for this event at Made in Hackney on Sunday June 23, 2019 are just not going to last.
The class will include:
- How to create convincing fishy tastes, textures and appearances such as Mushroom ‘Scallops’
- The ultimate Smoked Carrot Lox recipe (vegan ‘smoked salmon’)
- Learn to make creative dishes such as Watermelon Poke and Chickpea Tuna
- How to make melt-in-your-mouth Battered ‘Fish’ to please even the most ardent fish ‘n’ chips lover
- Learn presentation skills from a professional to impress your guests
- A delicious plant based lunch and a take home recipe pack
- 10% discount on the day in neighbouring wholefood shop, Food for All
Oliver Bragg is a nutritional chef and teacher at the College of Naturopathic Medicine. He has a strong interest in nutrition and loves to create highly nutritious, beautiful dishes that reflect his passion for seasonality, sustainability and original flavours.
Fee: £84 (£66 Concession) includes a delicious organic plant based lunch
This fee is used to fund the Made in Hackney programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups. By attending a Made In Hackney masterclass you get a great day of learning AND you’re providing the charity with essential funds to continue their work with vulnerable community groups.
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Click here to book your spot now and follow Made in Hackney on Instagram.
Sounds terrific! You can also find vegan seafood recipes and resources at: http://www.FishFeel.org/seafood