Vegan Valentine event in Leeds
As people in Leeds know already, one of the best places to eat vegan food is Knave’s Kitchen inside Oporto bar.
So there is probably a bit of excitement that the vegan eatery is hosting a Valentine’s Day pop up dinner!
Knave’s Kitchen is set to serve four courses of delicious, 100% vegan food sccompanied by a welcome drink and treats on February 14, 2019.
Check out the special Valentine’s Day menu below:
- Welcome drink – something fizzy & delightful to start your evening right.
- Amuse Bouche – Bamboo Shoot Crab Cakes, Sweet Soy and Sesame
- Starter – “Edible Flower Garden” of Potato and Beetroot Roses, Courgette Tulips, Tricolour Soil & Herb Garden Purees
- Main – Oyster Mushroom and Tofu Fritters with Escalivada, Pea Shoots & Toasted Almonds
- Dessert – Millionaires Cheesecake, Rose Chocolate, Edible Flowers
Tickets are £32 per person, including all food and welcome drink. Click here to book your tickets.
Follow Knave’s Kitchen on Instagram.