City Vegan Lunch Market Christmas Edition
Remember when we took over Guildhall in the City of London with our enormous City Vegan Lunch Market in the summer?
Well, guess what is back just in time for Christmas?!
Fat Gay Vegan (that’s me) is proud to announce City Vegan Lunch Market – Christmas Edition taking place on Friday December 21, 2018 between 11am and 2:30pm on Guildhall Yard.
We are showcasing one of the finest collection of vegan street food traders in the financial heart of London.
The line up for the day includes:
- Temple of Seitan – the true superstars of the London vegan food scene with their famous fried chickn
- Itis – the superstar Caribbean vegan food traders
- Rupert’s Street – nutritious and delicious comfort food from the yellow van
- The Green Grill – burgers, dogs, and comfort food
- What The Fattoush – plant-based Palestinian street food
- Little Leaf Pizza – gourmet vegan pizza cooked fresh
- Cafe SoVegan – seitan wraps and mac n cheese
- Red Tent Ethiopian – delicious and nutritious stews, curries, and more
- Vausages – loaded gourmet hot dogs
- The Nooch – burgers, sandwiches, and nachos!
Take home cheese
- Nutkin – nut based cheeses that are current Venn Street faves
- I AM NUT OK – gourmet artisan cheese taking the UK by storm
Cakes and treats
- Vegan Delice – our resident superstar bakery at Hackney Downs with sweet treats to make you smile
- HORIA – 100% handmade vegan patisserie
Gift ideas including candles
- One Small Shop – vegan and sustainable style
- Self Care Co – ethical and eco-friendly candles and clothing
- Clarkshaws – our resident brewery at Hackney Downs with refreshing brews to drink on site or take home
More traders to be announced soon. Line up subject to change.
You can RSVP and invite friends over on the Facebook event page.
Extra Xmas news: Saturday 22 and Sunday 23, 2018 will see us hosting a special Christmas version of Hackney Downs Vegan Market.