FGV linked businesses up for vegan awards
I feel like a proud parent!
The annual VegFestUK Awards are open for voting and it is fantastic to see so many of the traders from Hackney Downs Vegan Market being shortlisted within the categories.
These businesses work tirelessly to bring veganism to a wider audience and a lot of them are at the forefront of product development in their field.
Check out the friends of FGV and Hackney Downs Vegan Market who have grabbed a nomination:
- Viva La Vegan – vest vegan clothing category
- Nutkin – best vegan cheese category
- I Am Nut OK – best vegan cheese category
- Kinda Co. – best vegan cheese category
- New Roots – best vegan cheese category
- Baking Bad – best vegan cakes category
- Ms. Cupcake – best vegan cakes category
- Lazyboy Kitchen – best vegan caterer category
- Temple of Seitan – best vegan meat category
- Ananda’s Marshmallows – best vegan dessert category
It is so heartwarming to see all of these traders recognised in the nominations. Some of them still trade with us regularly and I’m sure the rest of our Hackney Downs Vegan Market family wish them all the best in the voting.
That cheese category is going to be a tough vote!
Click here to vote online in all the categories.