City Vegan Lunch Market
Fat Gay Vegan has teamed up with Visit the City of London and OneCity to bring an unforgettable vegan food market to the heart of London.
City workers and food enthusiasts can join vegan blogger and marketeer Fat Gay Vegan as he presents one of the best street food line ups ever seen in London.
City Vegan Lunch Market is your rare chance to enjoy an outdoor vegan street food extravaganza in the City of London. This is the first ever vegan market in the City of London financial district.
Announced food traders so far:
- Fussy Chilesaurus – hand cut, fresh noodles and ramen bowls
- Greedy Khao – classic Thai street food done vegan
- Big V London – some of the most-loved burgers in the UK
- Rupert’s Street – nutritious and delicious comfort food
- Little Leaf Food – pizza that is cooked fresh to perfection
- PickyWops – classic Italian pizza with unique bases
- What the Fattoush? – vegan versions of Palestinian food
- The Green Grill – comfort food and burgers
- Cafe SoVegan – adored seitan wraps
- EdaciousFood – creamy pasta with artisan sauces
- Black Milq Ice Cream – decadent vegan ice cream with toppings
- Veeg – savoury comfort food including vegan meatballs!
- Ethiopian Vegan Food – rich and irresistible stews and injera
- Bear’s Dough – the new vegan donut gang on the block
This event is free entry and is housed in the courtyard of historic Guildhall.
Taking place in Guildhall Yard (see location here https://goo.gl/maps/FhPDej3dvBC2 thanks to Google Maps) on Thursday July 26, 2018 between 11am and 2:30pm.
RSVP and invite friends over on the Facebook event page.