Three weeks until LVBF
With just three weeks to go until the 6th annual London Vegan Beer Fest, I wanted to drop by and give you an update on what is happening on Saturday July 14, 2018.
London Vegan Beer Fest is taking over Hackney Downs Showroom, Hackney Downs Studios and TEMPLE GOODS cafe for one hell of a party.
Some of the attractions include:
- MASSIVE indoor beer hall hosted by superstar brewery Brass Castle
- Outdoor food and beer market featuring some of the best vegan street food in London and breweries from all over the UK
- Indoor food and beer hall run by Temple of Seitan
- Sponsor Follow Your Heart sampling products
- Karaoke performance room
- Face painting (yes, for adults!)
This is going to be a party you don’t want to miss.
We are currently selling early bird tickets for just £5 plus booking fee. If we have space on the day, tickets will be £9. Almost 50% of tickets have already gone, so be quick.