Ten vegan things you should eat in London
I love doing these little wrap ups.
Every now and then I like to put together a list of food items I believe every respectable vegan should eat in London.
It is becoming tougher and tougher to make these lists due to the rapid pace with which the London vegan scene is expanding. There are so many things I would like to add to this list, but alas I only have ten spaces.
These aren’t in any particular order, so let’s just dive straight in.
- Rueben on rye at Rudy’s Dirty Vegan Diner in Camden
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger at Temple of Seitan (three locations)
- Slow cooked Brazilian feijoada at Essential Vegan Café in Shoreditch
- Fried Chicken Torta by Club Mexicana at The Spread Eagle
- Seitan Guiness and Mushroom Pie at Cafe Van Gogh in Brixton
- Parmigiana Chicken Pie at Young Vegans in Camden
- Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce & Oreo Pizza at Purezza in Camden
- Chocolate coated vanilla ice cream & salted caramel at JuiceBaby in Chelsea
- Mushroom & broccoli frittata at Arancini Borthers (Kentish Town branch)
- Beer battered tofish at The Brook in Hackney