FGV book tour
Join me for some events to celebrate the launch of my first-ever book, Fat Gay Vegan: Eat, Drink and Live Like You Give a Sh!t.
You will be able to buy a copy of the book AND hopefully grab something to eat.
The dates and venues are:
- Thursday January 4
- 11am until 2pm
- Arancini Brothers Vegan Opening
- Buy the book, eat from the new vegan menu and say hello to me as the Arancini Brothers Old St location turns completely vegan. This date has its own Facebook event.
- Saturday January 6
- 6pm until 8pm
- Cupcakes and Shhht
- Come and hang out with me at this newly vegan cafe in Elephant and Castle.
- Sunday January 7
- 3pm until 5pm
- Stop in for a bite to eat and buy a copy of my book at this South Ealing location.
- Monday January 8
- 5pm until 7pm
- The Green Unicorn Vegan Store
- Join me in this fabulous Coventry grocery store. They will be selling the book and the event even has its own Facebook event: click here!
- Wednesday January 10
- 6pm until 8pm
- Ms. Cupcake
- Buy the book AND buy some special FGV themed baked goods at the Brixton shop.
- Thursday January 11
- 7pm until 9pm
- The Canvas Cafe E1
- Hosted at this Brick Lane newly vegan cafe, you will be able to buy a copy of the book from my publishers who will be on hand especially for the event.
If you are unable to make any of these events but still want a copy of the book, please click here or on the banner below to buy online. Also look for the book in your independent book stores, health food stores and major book retailers. If they don’t have it, you can ask them to order it for you.
The Facebook event for the tour can be seen here.