Vegan supper club West London
My buddy Mark is hosting his first ever supper club at The Dodo Micropub in Hanwell, West London on January 15, 2018 and you should all book tickets!
Mark will serve a 4-course, nut-inspired menu with a welcome drink upon arrival and a take home goodie bag with samples for you to try at your leisure. This has all been made possible with the support of some wonderful brands including artisan cheese producers Essential Vegan and Raw Food Rosie’s, while Aqua Esse, Raw & Wild and The Happy Snack Company have provided him with your take home goodies.
Given cheese is at the heart of the menu, Mark has paired the main course and starter with vegan and organic wines from Spain. These are optional, so you can choose the ticket you want to purchase – with the paired wines or without. On the evening, should you wish, you will also be able to purchase alternative drinks from a vegan drinks menu featuring wines, beers and a selection of soft drinks including a limited number of the Aqua Esse intelligent aromatics spring water. You will be able to pay for your drinks by cash or card.
When purchasing your ticket also choose whether you wish to be greeted upon arrival with a mulled wine or a mulled kombucha. It will be mid January so both are assured to warm you up after your journey.
Mark’s mission is to constantly aspire to serve healthy and wholesome plant based food and with this in mind, only the highest quality organic ingredients will be used in all the dishes he personally prepares.
The menu for the evening is below:
- Mulled wine or kombucha
- Air popped savoury ‘Doritos’ style popcorn
- Roasted cauliflower and chestnut soup
- Optional wine pairing – Lorenzo Bianco (a clean, fresh, natural wine with expressions of grapefruit and almonds. Trebbiano grapes, San Lorenzo, Abruzzo, Italy, 2015)
- Cheese board & accompaniments:
- Soft cashew cheese trio – sundried tomatoes, basil and black olive
- Baked garlic, rosemary and black pepper camembert
- Flaked almond coated cheddar ball
- Guest artisan cheeses from Essential Vegan and Raw Food Rosie’s
- Aged smoked cashew
- Smoked chipotle cashew brie
- Baby bleu cashew brie
- Cracker selection
- Homemade bread selection (oregano and sea salt focaccia, granary and poppy seed)
- Mixed olives, activated walnuts, celery, cherry tomatoes, grapes and sweet balsamic onion chutney
- Optional wine pairing – Pinoso Tinto (a deep, black fruits, spicy wine from Mourvèdre, Petit Verdot grapes. Organic, vegan wine from La Bodega De Pinoso, Alicante, Spain, 2015)
- Roast pecan topped warm brownie with chocolate ganache and whipped coconut cream
Take home goodie bag
- A selection of plant based products for you to sample at home from Aqua Esse, Raw & Wild and The Happy Snack Company
This is set to be a wonderful event so click here to book your ticket.
For delicious food photos and to stay updated with events, follow Mark on Instagram.