Festive Vegan Deli traders for December 21
As you you can tell from these photos, the previous nights of Festive Vegan Deli were incredible.
We had food, we had fun, and we had a fabulous time talking with friends.
If you missed out, never fear as night three is almost upon us. Festive Vegan Deli is back in Camden Market on Thursday December 21, 2017 between midday and 8pm.
But be warned. This is the final Festive Vegan Deli of the three night series.
Wanna see the line up of traders for the event? Keep scrolling below.
Trader list for Festive Vegan Deli Thursday December 14, 2017:
- Nutkin – handcrafted vegan cheese in superbly handsome packaging
- Cafe SoVegan – take home packs of burgers, cheese sauce and more
- Plant Based Artisan – stunning range of vegan honeys in glass jars
- The Third Estate – unique ethical gifts and collectibles from this adored London boutique
- The Cashew Family – gorgeously packaged vegan cheese ready for the festive period
- La Buenaventura – vegan chorizo an Spanish omelette to take home for the Christmas table
- VeganHQ – whipped cream, jackfruit, condensed milk and more festive pantry items
- The Sunny Spoon – stunning French patisserie selection including festive gift boxes
- Black Arts Vegan – the new kid on the artisan cheese block
- I AM NUT OK – gorgeous spread and pate made from nuts
- VegaMama – gorgeous animal-friendly vegan tuna and more
- Mouse’s Favourite – one of the most adored vegan cheese companies in recent memory
- SmileyVegan – sweet treats from this brand new business having their first day trading with US!
Festive Vegan Deli is the place to pick up all of your festive food needs. Stock up, take them home, and impress your guests.
If you are looking for food to eat before or after visiting our pop-up shop, there are many places to eat inside Camden Market including Young Vegans, Club Mexicana, Spice Box, Hash Green, VBurger, Magic Falafel and more.
You can RSVP to the Festive Vegan Deli Facebook event page and use it to invite friends.
The exact location of the shop can be seen here thanks to Google maps.
Extra news: don’t forget that Hackney Downs Vegan Market is also celebrating the festive season with a 3-day market on Friday 22, Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 December, 2017. The Facebook event page is here.