Trader line up night one in Camden
Day one of Festive Vegan Deli is happening THIS THURSDAY (December 7, 2017) in Camden Market.
Our boutique vegan food outlet is in a shop front in the North Yard/Stables section of Camden Market from midday until 8pm. This is your one stop vegan festive shop.
Traders for Thursday December 7 are:
- Nutkin with gorgeous handmade cheeses
- Cafe SoVegan with cook-at-home seitan and packets of decadent cheese sauce
- The Butch Institute with jams and preserves
- La Buenaventura with mouthwatering chorizo
- LoveSeitan with succulent seitan to cook at home
- Big V London with packed burgers and nut roasts for your kitchen
- The Cashew Family with artisan cheese
- Young Vegans with pies you can cook at home
- VeganHQ with pantry staples including tins of jackfruit
- Black Arts Vegan with even more stunning cheese
There is no fee to enter Festive Vegan Deli. You can RSVP and invite friends over on the Facebook event page.
Remember, this shop is open for three days only. 7, 14 and 21 of December between midday and 8pm.