Supper clubs for World Vegan Month
Vegan supper club news from central London!
Read more below:
Chef Patron, Chantelle Nicholson, has long been a champion of plant-based cooking and since opening Tredwells in 2014, has ensured that plenty of these dishes feature on the menus. In spring 2018, Chantelle will be debuting her first solo cookbook, Planted, focusing on plant-based recipes delivering on taste and creativity.
Growing up in New Zealand, her heart has always lain in what comes from the earth. It was here she was taught about the seasons, about how things grow, and about the ecosystem of the garden, from a very tender age.
- Roasted Jerusalem artichoke soup, pickled walnut, walnut crumb
- Kabocha squash, pumpkin seed & pumpernickel, roast garlic aioli, minestra nera
- Roasted cauliflower, saffron, cornichon, caper, lemon
- Triple cooked chips, romesco
- Marinated pineapple, passion fruit, coconut & meringue
- Peanut butter pudding, dark chocolate sorbet
Price: £35 for 5 courses
When: Monday 6th, Monday 13th & Monday 20th November from 19:00 for a 19:30 start
For further information and to book, please call the restaurant on 020 3764 0840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org