Forest Gate vegan
Mr Singh’s is a London-based family business most famous for a range of chile sauces but is now launching its first vegan food space in Forest Gate, London.
Yes. Forest Gate!
The brunch club is officially launching on October 15, 2017 and is set to trade on Sundays only at the moment with expanded hours coming in the future.
The entirely vegan menu includes:
- Parantha (Punjabi breakfast flatbread) - plain or stuffed served with pickle and Mum’s mixed vegetables with optional yoghurt
- Stacked fluffy pancakes – sweet or savoury
- Big breakfast – scramble, sausages, beans, toast, and mushrooms (option to make it Singh Style)
- Amaranth Breakfast Bowl – topped with seeds, sliced fruit, berries, nuts, desiccated coconut and optional peanut butter
- Vegan Nutella on toast with bananas
- Drinks – teas, coffees and Punjabi Spiced Tea
Check out some of these photos the business sent over.
You can find the brunch spot inside Johnny Rocco’s Bar of Awesome on Cranmer Road. Click here to see the exact location via Google Maps.
Follow Mr Singh’s on Instagram to keep updated on the brunch club. It’s about time Forest Gate got on the vegan map!