Vegan BBQ cooking class
I want to give you some info about a fab cooking class happening soon in central London.
My friend Nishma is a kind, compassionate and smart person who runs a vegan business called Shambhu’s. You probably recognise that name because of the hundreds and hundreds of events Nishma has catered around the UK.
Nishma is taking a day away from the festival circuit to share some of her kitchen expertise with a small number of food fanatics.
On Saturday April 1, 2017 between 2:30pm and 5:00pm, you can join Nishma and just 11 other students for an afternoon of vegan BBQ cooking instruction (and eating!) in Islington.
Included for the ticket price of £45:
- printed recipes for items featured in the class
- complimentary tea & coffee
- opportunity to taste dishes
- opportunity to take away any left over food at end (containers provided)
In this class you’ll learn the following barbecue-friendly dishes:
- Marinated tofu & vegetable skewers
- Cassava bites
- Marinated tofu in potato parcels
- Spicy vegetable masala toasted sandwiches
This will be booked solid and with only 12 spaces available, it will fill quickly.
Click here to book your spot.