Vegan pop up event
UPDATE This event completely sold out in about 48 hours. The organisers have added five extra tickets to give people a chance who missed out. Click here to book QUICKLY! Also look for this to become a more regular event with changing food themes.
One of my favourite chefs in London is Adrian of Vegan Peasant Catering.
Together with his partner Diana, Adrian has built a peerless reputation as one of the finest vegan food caterers in the UK. I’ve collaborated with them on a few events and the food always leaves people raving.
Now is your chance to take part in the Vegan Peasant fine food experience for yourself.
I know I say this about a lot of things, but honestly if you don’t book a spot for this dinner as soon as you read this there is a HIGH chance it will be booked solid.
Thursday February 23, 2017 from 7pm until 10pm. Admission is £25.
- Smokey Aubergine Ganousch, Candied Lemon Zest & Sage Crisp Crostini
- Cream Cheese, Pink Grapefruit & Garlic Chive on Buckwheat Blini
- Black Pepper & Sea Salt Shortbread, Ricotta & Candied Fennel
- Sauté Wild Mushroom and Spinach with Oregano and Cherry Tomato Concasse over
Gnocchi, finished with curly Endive and Basil oil
- Balsamic Glaze Roasted Beetroots, Red Onion, Carrots and Toasted Walnut over Bulgur
Wheat Salad finished with warmed Horseradish Sauce and Parsley
- Frutti di Bosco (Italian Fruit of the Forest)
- Chocolate Chocolate Brownies
A welcome drink is provided on arrival and additional drinks will be available to purchase. This exclusive event is in the Hackney Central area close to Hackney Central Overground and Homerton Station. Attendees will receive directions and details within 48 hours of the event.
Click here to book now.
Follow Vegan Peasant on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You should also get in touch with them for any large scale vegan catering needs you have as they have fed up to 300 people with mouthwatering plant-based food.