Vegan café jobs in Glasgow
Wanna work in one of the best and most-loved vegan restaurants in the UK?
Check out this ad for chef jobs at Mono in Glasgow.
EXPERIENCED VEGAN CHEFS REQUIRED
MONO CAFE BAR
Full time & Part time positions
Full Time on variable shifts including evenings and weekends.
Part time evenings and weekends.
Job Purpose: prepare food by following Head Chef’s menu, instructions and procedures.
The right candidate should also be familiar with pizza, soups, vegan specials and desserts while the main focus will be on service, presentation of menu, prep and also maintaining the standard of cleaning, health and safety within the kitchen.
– A strong passion for vegan food culture with a will to learn
– A positive, flexible, hard working, reliable, enthusiastic attitude
– A great personality to bring to our team
– The ability to work calmly in a busy, fast-paced environment
– At least 2 years of kitchen and/or bakery experience
– Food & Safety Certificate
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or hand in to MONO addressed to VSO-Head Chef
How fab is that?! This is perfect for people looking to be involved with food but don’t want to handle animal products.
Extra note: Mono is the location of the first ever Glasgow Vegan Beer Fest. Get a job there and you might be working at my event!