Brass Castle list
Brass Castle Brewery is coming back to wow the crowds of London Vegan Beer Fest once again with an impressive line up of vegan brews that will make your mouth water.
This Yorkshire brewery always comes out on top when we ask people to vote for their favourite overall vendor at the event and I’m sure the following drinking list is going to win them a lot of new fans next weekend:
– Life’s a Beach (3.6%) – pineapple & coconut wheat beer
– Yorkshire Wit (5.2%) – Belgian-style witbier with orange peel, coriander and nutmeg
– Brass Lager (5.3%) – Vienna lager
– Heretic (6.4%) – Belgian blonde ale with saffron
– Mosaic (4.3%) – single hop pale ale
– Bad Kitty (5.5%) – vanilla porter
– Orchards of Husthwaite ‘Galtres Katy’ (6.0%) – blush cider
And in bottles:
– Malton Amber (4.0%)
– Hazelnut Mild (4.2%)
– Sunshine IPA (5.7%)
– Bad Kitty (5.5%)
– Hoptical Illusion (4.8%) – sorghum-based gluten-free pale
What a stunning line up from one of the best breweries in the UK.
My personal recommendation from this list? Definitely the Bad Kitty. It is my favourite beer in the country.
Visit Brass Castle online
Like Brass Castle on Facebook
Follow Brass Castle on Twitter
Buy tickets to London Vegan Beer Fest by clicking here.