Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- I’m back in my hometown of Brisbane, Australia on vacation and just saw this fuckwit at an anti-trans rally in the… https://t.co/QsPjxdnVUK
- My feed is full of transphobes and other bigoted voices I have NEVER interacted with. I know it sounds paranoid but… https://t.co/qPaalVHCx7
- All my monthly events are now being held at @purezza on Camden Parkway! Get more info on everything here:… https://t.co/XUUtZyKg8E
- Vegan pizza party with FGV May 5, 2022
- Win some food with FGV May 3, 2022
- Wanna invest in vegan pizza? April 21, 2022
- Help a vegan business rebuild March 1, 2022
- Special vegan Valentine’s dinner in London February 9, 2022
- Order vegan cheesecakes February 3, 2022
- Vegan company moves to plastic free January 20, 2022
- Dining at Stem & Glory January 16, 2022
- Veganuary at Danish bakery January 13, 2022
- Vegan carbonara for the win January 11, 2022
I was there! Did you try the pão de quejo doughballs? Some of my favourite goodies from the show so far have been Gillie Foods’ soy floss (amazing on noodles) and Follow Your Heart’s cheese shreds and Vegenaise (which were a bargain). I also picked up an Ilumi vegan sample bag and so many other lovely things… and I tried Violife’s new parmesan (which I have since purchased and devoured atop every meal).
That was a bit of a ramble, I could go on and on… Thank you so much for the free ticket link, FGV 🙂
I missed the doughballs! Glad you had a good time!
You got the parmesan? They were sold out by the time I got there, sounds like it was good though!
That all looks amazing! Funny thing about smooze…never heard of it until I went in a local corner shop. The freezer’s full of them! So unexpected, but now summer’s sorted.
It was nice. But I didn’t like to see -and smell – meat stall and there was to much coconut based product around. I think we need to take the coconut easy, the scientific evidence of it benefits is not that strong.. so better eat it in moderation ( the same apply to everything..common sense).
Yeah, my friend accidentally ate meat while there, I overheard others saying the same thing too… If they’re going to co-locate then they really need to have a clear separation between the different events
Well, luckily you missed the girl on the Follow Your Heart stand (long hair, manning the cheese sandwich toaster) voicing her contempt over why the people on the excellent Chinese stand (Gillies) would call their product ‘mock duck’. The irony of her holding a bag of FYH mock cheese while she said that was lost on her. Maybe she should spend some time looking at herself before sneering at others.
So I very much enjoyed my crispy mock duck pancakes with plum sauce cucumber and spring onion that I had that night, really excellent:
The Ethiopian stand selling teff flour was a real star find too, don’t see that around much! Injera shall be made…
Didn’t see half the things you’ve photo’d here!! Must’ve been walking round with my eyes shut. Did sample- and buy- Alternameat chicken style drumsticks, and Chai Mylk from the Rebel Kitchen. Tried all the flavours of the Coconut Collective now (which is tons nicer than B&S’s icecream range, this is froz yogurt)can highly recommend the Mango- oh and 20% off in Waitrose at the mo’.