Vote for vegans
Vegan food and compassionate eating. You can’t escape it in the UK. From huge festivals to tiny pop-up dining experiences, plant-based awareness is skyrocketing.
So let’s get veganism some more attention!
The 12th Annual Observer Food Monthly Awards are now open for voting.
There are categories just screaming out for us to pop in the name of our favourite vegan food creators, photographers and writers.
I’ve included some of the categories I feel suit our vegan concern, plus some suggestions for each category. Of course I hope you have your own ideas, too.
- Best cheap eats – Mr. Falafel Shepherd’s Bush, Loving Hut Archway, Painted Elephant Newcastle
- Best Sunday lunch – Black Cat Café Hackney, Fortify Café Maidstone
- Best food personality – ahem…. Fat Gay Vegan!
- Best place to drink – Vegbar Brixton, tibits Mayfair, Kabaret @ Karamel Wood Green, Stereo Glasgow
- Best independent retailer – Vx King’s Cross, Ms. Cupcake Brixton, Unicorn Grocery Manchester
- Best food blog – another ahem… Fat Gay Vegan
Click here to vote in the awards now.
Let’s get veganism even more on the map than it is already!