Win a recipe book
I adore Chloe Coscarelli.
Chloe brings an irresistible and infectious love for tasty vegan food to the world. She appears so profoundly happy to be cooking and eating vegan food, I’m sure it makes non-vegans more than a little willing to see what all the fuss is about.
Chloe is an example of that rare vegan who can effortlessly cross over to the mainstream with her nutritious and delicious food ideas and then return to the land of plant eaters with a huge group of newly-converted compassionate friends happily following along. She is like the Pied Piper of cruelty-free cuisine.
The recently released Chloe’s Vegan Italian Kitchen follows this stylish, accessible and convincing approach to spreading vegan food joy.
Vegan Italian Kitchen is crammed full of mouthwatering recipes that anyone would love and even the most unsure cook could replicate with ease. Chloe’s food is rich in taste but low in drama. I know from cooking with one of her previous titles, Chloe’s recipes work.
Of course Chloe’s Vegan Italian Kitchen isn’t a run-of-the-mill collection of recipes. Chloe has compiled a volume made unique by a modern, American-Italian approach. It is not the book for you if you are looking for basic pasta with a marinara sauce.
Check out some of the recipe titles:
- Butternut bruschetta with caramelized onions
- Smashed avocado and roasted beet crostini
- Lemonade cauliflower
- Pomegranate roasted Brussels sprouts
- Red wine seitan on ciabatta
- Fusilli with minted eggplant sauce
- Tequila tempeh fettuccine
- Creamy polenta with roasted vegetable ragù
- Dark chocolate crostini with sea salt and orange zest
- Mint chip gelato sandwiches
If I were to include every recipe title that sounded irresistible to me, I would be typing out all 150 of them. Every single recipe reads like it has been lifted from my dreams.
You can now buy Chloe’s Vegan Italian Kitchen in the UK via Amazon. Click here to see the book on Amazon, take a sneak peek inside the release and read what buyers are saying about it.
This is the sort of book that you should buy not only for the vegans in your life, but for anyone who loves delicious food. It is especially suited for that friend who you think is on the brink of veganism. This book will give them a massive shove in the right direction.
FGV gives you a chance to win a signed copy of Chloe’s Vegan Italian Kitchen
Chloe has very generously sent me a signed copy of her brilliant new recipe collection to gift to one of my readers. Thanks, Chloe!
Here is what you need to do to be in with a shot of winning the book.
Go to my Facebook update about this competition and finish this sentence in the comments:
The Italian dish I couldn’t live without is __________________.
Get over to Facebook and enter now!
Terms and conditions
1. Eligibility. This competition is open to residents of the European Union who like the Fat Gay Vegan Facebook page, except family, friends and enemies of FGV.
2. How to Enter. Entry is made by posting a comment on the Facebook status indicated above. You may enter more than once.
3. Disclaimer. Fat Gay Vegan will not be responsible for any late/lost entries or errors on Facebook.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries must be posted before midnight Saturday November 1st, 2014 London, UK time.
5. Winner Selection. The winner will be selected by Fat Gay Vegan based on what he chuckles at the loudest and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Claiming Your Prize. Delivery will be direct from Fat Gay Vegan. Winner will need to supply name and delivery address.