Begging for votes
If you visit my blog even occasionally, you will be aware I have been nominated in the Best Vegan Blog category in the VegfestUK Awards 2014.
The voting closes on Monday September 15th, 2014 and since I am posting this blog late at night on the 14th, you probably have only a few hours left to vote.
Here are some reasons I think my blog is worth voting for:
- I have dedicated countless hours to creating content for this blog since 2010
- My blog shares information with people all over the country and planet
- I work hard to let people know the latest vegan product and event information
- My blog helps support new and long term vegans
- The huge London Vegan Drinks and London Vegan Potluck sprung up out of this blog giving support to hundreds of vegans
- I give crucial exposure to independent vegan businesses
I would be thrilled and honoured to win the Best Vegan Blog award.
You can click here to vote now. Please share this post widely.