International Vegan Junk Food Day
Have you ever wondered how these national and international days come about? International Day of Pizza or National Burger Day. It has always amused me to think that some random person decides to do it and it takes off. Well, today I am that random person.
It only comes around once a year so let me be the first to wish you a happy International Vegan Junk Food Day 2014!
IVJFD is a celebration of mouthwatering comfort food that just happens to be kind to animals. No cow was killed to make your juicy burger on IVJFD14. No need to support the cruel dairy industry to enjoy decadent chocolate during this globally recognised day.
How can you get involved?
- Post your vegan junk food photos to Twitter and Instagram tagging them with #IVJFD14
- Make sure you use #IVJFD14 on Facebook as well
- Buy a non-vegan friend, family member or colleague a vegan junk food snack and wish them a happy IVJFD
- Copy the image above and share widely
- Write a blog showcasing your IVJFD indulgences
- Post comments below telling us what you are eating today
- Enjoy vegan junk food and celebrate being a compassionate junk food fan
Happy International Vegan Junk Food Day 2014!