Gluten free baking masterclass in London
In this hands-on masterclass I’ll share my tips and tricks for making sensational gluten-free baked goods that taste even better than the gluten versions. I’ll show you how to achieve spongy textures, deep flavours and blend your own flour mixes.
– Antonio Alderuccio, Head Chef at The Plant Hub (a plant based gluten free bakery, restaurant, community and culinary academy)
Get involved in this exclusive vegan and gluten free baking masterclass taking place at Made In Hackney community kitchen on Sunday November 10, 2019.
This is a rare opportunity to learn techniques from one of the leading experts in the field of plant-based, gluten free baking.
This masterclass will include:
- How to make the Plant Hub’s famous deliciously soft and golden gluten free focaccia and stunning rainbow burger buns
- Learn tips and techniques for making sensational gluten free seasonal brioche and chocolate buns
- A-Z of gluten free ingredients including flours, binders, seasonings and raising agents
- A delicious organic plant based lunch, recipe pack and bread to take home
- Antonio Alderuccio, aka The Rainbow Chef, is an experienced professional Italian gluten free baker and is Head Chef at the Plant Hub in Hackney, a plant based gluten free bakery, restaurant, community and culinary academy.
Fee: £98 (£78 Concession for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged) inclusive of VAT, includes a delicious organic plant based lunch.
This fee is used to fund the Made in Hackney programme of free courses for vulnerable and low-income community groups. By attending a Made In Hackney masterclass you get a great day of learning AND you’re providing the charity with essential funds for them to continue their work with vulnerable community groups.
Click here to book your spot now and follow Made in Hackney on Instagram.